Job Title: Catering Logistics Manager
Location: ACC Liverpool (L3)
Responsible To: Head of Facilities
Responsible for: BOH Manager and Logistic Supervisor
External Liaison: Corporate Clients, Supplier and Prime Client
Scope and General Purpose:
To organize the storage and distribution of equipment on site whilst ensuring the correct product, necessary power supply is in the correct location and on time. And ensuring that the cleanliness of all storage and kitchen facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
- To implement consistent standards of operation in line with client, company needs and expectations.
- Ensure all SOP standards are maintained and staff are fully trained.
- Assist the Hospitality and Events team in ensuring that all detailed equipment requirements for each event are in place.
- Ensure that all areas are set and prepared to meet with relevant requirements.
- Oversee and support all operations on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to company uniform standards across all areas.
- Work with colleagues to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity of staff.
- To effectively maintain, manage and develop a core team and provide them with the information and tools with which to achieve their roles.
- Lead your team by communicating and motivating individuals effectively towards achievement of objectives.
- To ensure that the training of employees at all levels is implemented where appropriate, and recorded where necessary.
- Ensure that casual employees are thoroughly briefed and capable of expectations.
- To implement controls to ensure that savings are made where possible.
- Issue detailed rotas, staffing effectively whilst controlling costs in-line with budgeted payroll.
- Control all BOH cleaning schedules.
- Administer stock stakes on monthly basis reporting on shortages.
- Ensure all mobile catering equipment is maintained and stored correctly.
- Provide guidance via job chats and annual appraisals for all direct report/guaranteed Hours and Non-Guaranteed Hours staff.
- To assist at Company’s Major Events when able to do so.
- Attend training courses designed for personal development
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is non-contractual and is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at time of writing.
Liverpool, Merseyside L3, UK