Position: Front of House Assistant
Location: Malvern Theatre (WR14)
Responsible to: Deputy General Manager / Manager on Duty
Responsible for: N/A
Centerplate UK are one of the UK’s leading hospitality providers. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Front of House Assistants. Candidates must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, days and evenings.
- To assist in all operational aspects and ensure the smooth running of all areas.
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Under general guidance, maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Deputy General Manager / Manager on Duty
- Event Day Staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in the setup of and maintenance of all restaurant / bar service areas.
- To assist in the welcoming of customers.
- To assist in serving food and drinks.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety requirements and Food Hygiene regulations.
- To manage payment transactions when required.
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty as required.
- Experience of working in a Bar / Cellar environment.
- General Cellar Experience.
- Smart, presentable and adhere to Company uniform guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
This job description is contractual and is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at time of writing.
The Malvern Theatres, Grange Rd, Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3HB, UK