Position: Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Sussex Cricket Club
Responsible to: Sales Manager / General Manager
To be responsible for meeting a monthly and annual sales target by responding to all in-coming enquiries to the Sales Office, writing proposals, meeting clients, converting bookings and co-ordinating all details relating to the events. Reports will need to be prepared, including financial reports. Some pro-active sales activity will need to be conducted.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond in a timely efficient manner with all incoming enquiries.
• To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email.
• To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating visits with potential clients to show them our facilities.
• Contracting bookings and raising invoices.
• Co-ordinating all details for the client, including food and beverage, AV equipment, entertainment, themes.
• Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
• Responding to and co-ordinating all internal meeting requests.
• Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager, including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling.
• To record the progress of all enquiries, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by the sales manager.
• Ensure an efficient tracking system of all event paper-work.
• Receive and record incoming payments and produce sales invoices as required.
• Up-keep of a client and agents database – updating where necessary to allow effective promotions.
• Compilation of weekly and monthly reports as required.
• To liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to reach and exceed targets set.
• To encourage repeat business by networking with current clients and their colleagues.
• To provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses.
• To maintain and develop contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attendance at networking and promotional events.
• To wear appropriate business dress at all times.
• Build and maintain a good working relationship with Head Office
This job description is non-contractual and is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at time of writing.
County Ground, Eaton Rd, Hove BN3 3AN, United Kingdom