Position: Team Leader
Location: Leavesden Studios
Responsible to: General Manager / Supervisor
Centerplate UK are one of the UK’s leading hospitality providers. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Team Leaders at Leavesden Studios. The ideal candidates will have experience of working in a fast paced retail hospitality environment and in return we offer very competitive rates of pay, uniforms and meals whilst on duty.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all Till Operators and General Assistants are briefed clearly & concisely and that the day’s targets and incentives have been understood.
• Ensure that all team members are in the correct uniform.
• Communicate to the General Manager / Supervisor any operational issues.
• To motivate and performance manage the team on duty.
• Ensure that the team engage with customers and up sell products.
• To ensure that all areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• To be responsible for ensuring that customers receive fantastic / consistent service at all times.
• To handle cash in accordance with the Company’s Cash Handling Policy.
• Ensure the smooth running of your allocated area.
• To make sure that all staff members work as part of a team.
• Ensure that any training needs are recognised and dealt with accordingly.
• Must be flexible towards working hours, depending on business you may be required to be available seven days a week, including school holidays.
This role involves using catering machinery therefore applicants must be over 18 years old.
This job description is non-contractual and is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at time of writing.
Studio Tour Dr, Watford WD25 7GB, UK